Saturday, September 1, 2012

Week3

This Week is still an amazing week. Too many stuff to do that I always put my blog at the weekend.
In the lecture time Microsoft gave us an interesting show about Kinect which shocked all of us. Actually I think they give us an idea about HCI will become a focus in tens of years. It really can change people`s life by human interactive device. Another interesting stuff is the coming Microsoft Surface. It really looks cool. It may start to change from laptop to pad. I quite like this kind of device and if it works well, definitely get one~.

Of course, the most impressive stuff in this week is still the project. we need to finish all thing in this week. Everyday looks the same, get up=>go to lecture=>code=>sleep. Three weeks I haven`t start my other module...(Include CG3002 CEG camp).
But good news is our apps looks working better~. It really give us more happiness after we finished the project with no regret at all.

At the same time, I need to prepare the second assessment. Actually I did too little stuff and thanks to my nice teammates who really do work very fast. ^_^ Hope to have a nice Monday next week about 10 hours class.

Although the life is so busy, it is just a start. Assignment 3 already comes.. :( We haven`t finished assignment one and two...  Quote from Prof Ben "That`s life". 

2 comments:

  1. What doesn't kill you makes you strong. :-)

    There are v few classes that you will remember after you graduate. I'm sure that if you survive CS3216, it will be one of them.

    Focus on learning skills. These are what will be most helpful to you in your life after school. Endure. 10 more weeks. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is indeed life! One of my favorite phases is "When it rains, it pours". Somehow all of life's issues have this habit of coming all at once.

    So having to juggle Assignments 1, 2 and 3 simultaneously will be very handy training for life. ;)

    ReplyDelete